[rehab] Introduction

Merisa Musemic merisa.musemic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:37:22 UTC 2011

Hello everyone, I have resubscribed back to the list and wanted to
introduce myself. My name is Merisa Musemic. I graduated with my
master's in rehab. counseling from Wayne State University. Wayne State
University is located in Detroit Michigan. I'm currently volunteering
and looking for employment. If anyone knows about any rehab. counselor
postings please do not hesitate to share it with me.  Also I'm
considering applying with Virginia Department for the Blind in
Norfolk. I'd like to connect with someone who works for VDBVI to find
out information about the agency.  Nice to meet you all and I look
forward to  networking with all of you!