[rehab] iPad

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 01:33:19 UTC 2011

Will voc rehab purchase an iPad for a client, or will they only purchase one of the more traditional notetakers? As you know, I'm going into ministry, and I believe an iPad would assist me in my duties as a pastor. I am on social security, and SSI at this point, so I wouldn't be able to purchase an iPad. I could take the iPad into the hospital room of a pasent, and take notes concerning whatever the person's telling me. Some people do not wish to be recorded. Their is a bible ap on the iPad, and with a bluetuth braille display, I could read my sermon to the congragation. How could I strethen my justification for this device? RJ