[rehab] iPad

Merisa Musemic merisa.musemic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 01:44:02 UTC 2011

Hi R Whether or not voc. rehab. buys an Ipaddepends on their budget
but more than that it depends whether or not your counselor thinks
that thiss will be a tool used to gain employment I think that your
justification is a legitimate one, because you'll be able to take
notes when you counsel patients and also present your sermon. I would
tell your counselor what you wrote in this e-mail. What agency are you
getting services from  and what state do you live in? Another thing
you could do if voc. rehab. doesn't cooperate after you went through
the chain of command is as follows: As a social security recipient you
 are entitled to have what is called a PASS which stands for Plan for
Achieving Self-support. PASS allows social security reciepients to set
aside money to save for things like college or other expenses. Please
let me know if you need more info about this.
Hope this is helpful!
Merisa