[rehab] The CRC test

Rhonda Partain rhonda.partain at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 03:30:43 UTC 2012

Hello I am a student who is blind and uses Jaws. I am a grad student
in the rehabilitation counseling program at the University of
Kentucky. I'll be taking the CRC test in October. I wrote an email
asking about various accommodations to the  CRC people. I understand
the test is computer based. Have any of you had Jaws as an
accommodation, maybe the test in braille. I am also a braille reader.
A customer service person mentioned having a reader, is that the only
accommodation there is. I am wondering whom I should contact about
this.
Thanks for any information.

Rhonda Partain