[rehab] RSA Rules

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 03:17:23 UTC 2012

These are all good points. Thanks!

In addition to my pre-meeting planning and all, I've begun mentally
listing the equipment and steps for what I call the "paranoia plan" to
deal with anyone from this agency.

I'm glad to know that VR professionals who know how things should work
and what can be done to ensure they do have actually recommended some
steps. I feel less paranoid.

Just annoyed. /lol/

I plan to record the meeting, as well, for my records to ensure there
are no misunderstandings. And so that I will have a clear record of what
I am expected to do, etc., etc. On this computer, I can just record it
and use a transcription program so I won't have to listen to it all
twice. Yay!

Any other helpful hints and advice and clarifications of laws and
regulations will be welcome!

Tami