[rehab] FW: RSA Rules

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 04:41:27 UTC 2012

Dick,

Gotcha! No, I didn't think it was the norm for agencies. It is at ours,
but they are not the norm at all!

Actually, I've learned so much from this list because I joined a few
years back to find out what the norm is and then to learn from rehab
professionals like all of you here about how you do things for your
consumers and all to make good decisions and do your best to help them
achieve good outcomes.

And I've been doing some study of those working systems like Nebraska
and others, as well as the NFB Centers... I'm a geek, so I would be
really, really bad at the jobs y'all do, but it is a fascinating
subject. /smile/ Also, very important, what?

Thanks again!

Tami