[rehab] Arabic or Somali screen readers and other English learning resources?

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Thu Jan 12 20:15:02 UTC 2012

Hello, colleagues,

Here in Columbus we're setting up an English as a second language class that currently will have several blind Arabic and Somali language learners. Is anyone familiar with learning resources or screen readers specific to the Arabic language, or Somali, for that matter? Talking dictionaries? Vocabulary, etc.?

I am just trying to act as research person on this project and be as helpful as possible.

Thanks in advance,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth L. Sammons
Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission
Assistant, Vocational Rehabilitation Programs
614.466.9844 x. 3644
elizabeth.sammons at rsc.ohio.gov