[rehab] Arabic or Somali screen readers and other English learning resources?

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 01:35:40 UTC 2012

Hi, I'm working on a simular project for a friend of mine. I've been brought in as a behind the seens consultant and I am needing to find a text to speech application/screen reaader/compnent that will help me work with a Samoly tribe called Bantu and one other I can' think of off the top of my head. Can you give me some guidance Aluskun on what to ask to further investigate in which direction to follow up on?
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Apple Mac Mini
Hit me up Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech