[rehab] Justification concerning the purchose of a mac

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 00:21:56 UTC 2012

Dear List, Their is a young lady who is on another list I'm on, and she wants rehab to purchose a Mac computer for her. Her justification is that the mac includes voice over, and being a client of our rehabilitation program here in Florida, this to me doesn't sound like a verry strong justification. Does rehab purchose Mac's for clients, and what would make the purchose of a mac more feasible than the purchose than a lap top running windows? RJ