[rehab] US sponsored teacher needed for Istanbul, Turkey

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Mon Jun 4 12:10:44 UTC 2012

Colleagues,

For anyone with appropriate qualifications. international ambitions and interest, I think this would be a fascinating opportunity; please share as appropriate. Direct all questions to channels as designated below; I'm just the messenger.

Thanks,
Elizabeth Sammons

***

At an English Language conference  last week, the US Embassy Public Affairs
English Language Officer told me they are looking for
--a US citizen,
--with a Masters (at least)
--who has the ability to teach English to visually impaired people
--and would be interested in a job in Istanbul: the job would be based
at 'six dots foundation for blind'
http://www.6nokta.org.tr/en_index.html

The call for the English Language Fellow is on
http://elf.georgetown.edu/projects/ay12-13projects/europe_eurasia.cfm#turkey_sdfb

Please pass on to anyone who might be interested.

Claire Ozel
Engelsiz Universiteler Platformu moderatoru

ODTU Rektorluk, B29
06800 Ankara, Turkey
Tel: 0090 312 210 4148
Fax: 0090 312 210 1358

Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission - www.rsc.ohio.gov<http://www.rsc.ohio.gov/>
Click to follow us at Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohio-Rehabilitation-Services-Commission/155300754532533?sk=wall/>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/OHRSC/>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioRSCTV?feature=mhee>