[rehab] 2 VR Counselor Vacancies in NM Close This Thursday

Salas, James, CFB James.Salas at state.nm.us
Tue Mar 13 20:20:27 UTC 2012

Greetings,

Just a reminder that vacancy announcements for our Las Vegas and Las Cruces VR counselor positions close this Thursday, March 15.

Visit www.spo.state.nm.us to apply.  I recommend that screen reader users utilize Internet Explorer to access the posting and complete the online application.

Recruitment for our Roswell position should begin late this week or early next week, and I will send a note to the list when we are ready to take applications for that position.

Please forward this note to anyone who might be interested in applying.  Call if you have questions.  Thanks.

Jim Salas
Deputy Director for Vocational Rehabilitation Programs
NM Commission for the Blind
2200 Yale Blvd. S.E.
Albuquerque, NM  87106
505.383.2251