[rehab] Fw: Lighthouse for the Blind in New Orleans Job Announement

Edward Bell ebell at latech.edu
Tue Sep 18 13:32:38 UTC 2012

September 2012

JOB ANNOUNCEMENT/S

The following position/s is/are available at the Lighthouse in New Orleans.

Title: VI Teacher (NEW ORLEANS)

Department: Vision Rehabilitation Services

Rate: $22.00 - $25.00 (DOE)

Schedule: FT/ Mon-Friday, 8a-430p

Deadline to apply: Until filled

The Job description is attached.  An Application for Employment is included for those qualified individuals who do not have a current resume to present.

As applications are reviewed, qualified applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview by appointment.  Please do not send applicants to the Lighthouse. Applicants may apply as follows:

Fax- 504-895-4162 OR

Mailing address:       The Lighthouse for the Blind

                                    123 State Street

                                    New Orleans, La.  70118

                                    ATTN: Human Resources

Email: tbrown at lhb.org

*****************PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR. *****************

The Lighthouse does not pay employment fees.

The Lighthouse for the Blind is a non-profit, EOE/AA Employer.  We are also participants in the E-Verify program.

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

REGISTER TO TAKE THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LITERARY BRAILLE (NCLB) Exam
http://www.nbpcb.org/pages/announcements.php

Director, Professional Development and Research
Institute on Blindness
Louisiana Tech University
210 Woodard Hall
PO Box 3158
Ruston LA  71272
Office: 318.257.4554
Fax: 318.257.2259 (Fax)
Skype: edwardbell2010
ebell at latech.edu
www.latech.edu/instituteonblindness
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops."
-- Stephen Jay Gould