[rehab] adjustment to blindness

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 19:49:06 UTC 2012

Thanks Dick, these are all great ideas. I frankly don't shy away from the fact I am a Federrationest, and to be honest there are alot of things I agree with ACB on, however, for my professional life I want to present my students with both sides without taking sides. What I am actually looking for is some scholarly information that I can cite. So if anyone can provide me with some scholarly that I can use, I would appreciate it.

thanks
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller