[rehab] question for the list

Angel angel238 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 6 19:13:43 UTC 2013

I am a consumer, and wouldn't accept training from someone who wasn't
proficient in the skills I wish to learn without sight.  I learned Braille
from sighted teachers who read the code with their fingers alone without
sight, and was taught to cook  and clean, and iron by a totally blind
person.  I think the quality improves when the sighted person uses the same
skills on an equal footing with me.