[rehab] {Disarmed} FW: [ccer] FW: Oregon VR OPA3 Policy Analyst [1 Attachment]

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Feb 11 17:22:12 UTC 2013

From: ccer at yahoogroups.com [mailto:ccer at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of LAURIE FORD
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 9:13 AM
To: ccer at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ccer] FW: Oregon VR OPA3 Policy Analyst [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from LAURIE FORD included below]
Hi everyone - as you know, we don't generally send out job announcement but OVRS is looking for qualified applicants for a high level policy position so I said we'd help out.  To quote from the job announcement,

The purpose of this position is to analyze, formulate and evaluate vocational rehabilitation program policies, procedures and administrative rules; coordinate/develop long range plans, goals and milestones; work in consultation with OVRS executive team, other administrative staff, branch managers and field staff, State Rehabilitation Council (SRC), and staff of other agencies; analyze applicable federal and state legislation, regulations and policy; provide training and technical assistance to OVRS management and staff on new and existing laws, rules, policies and procedures; develop State Plan; serve as OVRS Rules Coordinator; provide staff technical support to the SRC; conduct public hearings on policy issues and administrative rules.

Thanks for helping spread the word about this key position.

*  Laurie

Laurie Ford, Director
TACE Northwest
Center for Continuing Education in Rehabilitation
University of Washington
6912 220th SW, Suite 105
Mountlake Terrace, WA  98043
(425) 771-7428 office
(206) 303-0672 cell
Toll free (888) 377-0100 ext. 309
http://www.ccer.org<http://www.ccer.org/>

Promoting access and inclusion for people with disabilities
through education, collaboration, and connection to resources.