[rehab] suggestions for training counselors of blind in your state

Bob Kresmer krezguy at cox.net
Fri Feb 15 22:55:39 UTC 2013

	Hello, all

Arizona rehab is asking me to contribute suggestions for improved training
in blindness skills and adjustment for new counselors of the blind.

I know some state rehab require periods of sleepshade and other training for
new counselors.  If your state rehab requires a number of weeks of
sleepshade and low vision training, would you let me know details?  If your
state has innovative ways of required training of counselors or supervisors
who contact blind clients, would you let me know details?

Please reach me off list by emailing me at -

krezguy at cox.net

or call me at

(520) 733-5894

Thanks,