[rehab] Seeking VR or disability brochures/info, other languages

Sammons, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Sammons at rsc.ohio.gov
Wed Jan 30 19:25:35 UTC 2013

All,

I am trying to assist some immigrant/resettlement groups in need of native-language rehabilitation materials. These should probably be of a general nature, though those specific to your state may also be distributed through their wider network. If you have specific resources to share via an Internet link or as an attachment, I would be very grateful if you send them my way. I will leave it to your judgment whether to utilize this list or my private work email, depending on how much interest people have.
Elizabeth.sammons at rsc.ohio.gov

For example, Spanish-language materials might be of greater interest to many of us than, say, Somali, which is primarily used only in Ohio and Minnesota refugee communities for the most part.

Thanks in advance for any resources, tips or suggestions of people to contact on this project.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Sammons in Ohio

Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission - www.rsc.ohio.gov<http://www.rsc.ohio.gov/>
Click to follow us at Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohio-Rehabilitation-Services-Commission/155300754532533?sk=wall/>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/OHRSC/>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioRSCTV?feature=mhee>