[rehab] justification

Marks, Jim jimmarks at mt.gov
Tue Apr 8 21:28:57 UTC 2014

Volunteering can be a legitimate part of an Individual Plan for Employment when the volunteering is linked to the vocational goal.  Same goes for supports while volunteering.  If the volunteering has nothing to do with reaching your vocational goal, then you're probably right to drop the request.

------
Jim Marks
jimmarks at mt.gov