[rehab] justification

Jan Bailey jlb021951 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:45:52 UTC 2014

Same with temp jobs. I had an older client who wanted to get into the
computer programming field later in life, so he took several temp jobs, and
I bought the equipment. Finally he got a county job, and they reimbursed us
for his equipment so with the right justification, it can be done.

I think you'd need a good reason to need a Mac when you have a PC, so it
would depend on y our justification. Same with the note taker.

Jan