[rehab] FW: Hamline Disability Resources Director Posting

Andrews, David B (DEED) via rehab rehab at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 18:39:51 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Mnahead [mailto:mnahead-bounces at ahead-listserve.org] On Behalf Of McGillivray, Kathy
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 12:48 PM
To: mnahead at ahead-listserve.org
Subject: [Mnahead] Hamline Disability Resources Director Posting and A Transition for Me

Hello. I'm writing to let you know that I will be leaving my position as Director of Disability Resources at Hamline University as of June 9. I will begin working as director of the Center for Learning and Accessible Student Services (CLASS) at Augsburg College on June 23.
I'm very excited for this opportunity to work with an exceptional team of professionals at a college a bit closer to my home. Below is a link to the posting for my position at Hamline for any who may be interested.

https://piperline.hamline.edu/pls/prod/hamjobs.P_OneSingleJob?jofs_in=CLA&days_in=&japr_in=&jcat_in=&jbnd_in=&jedl_in=&jety_in=&jtyp_in=HAML&jloc_in=&stat_in=&full_time_in=&pagenum_in=1&archive_in=N&job_in=73579

If for some reason this link does not work, just visit www.hamline.edu and click on employment and follow the links. I know they hope to fill the position soon.

Best,
Kathy

--