[rehab] CRC certification

Erin Chaves emc711 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:19:53 UTC 2015

Hi Gloria,

I'm a rehabilitation counselor working in San Antonio, TX.  I took and
passed the CRC exam 2 years ago.  I applaud you for trying to get a jump on
learning about the exam, but don't worry about it too much yet.  You'll
automatically soak up information through your program.

I think a good place to start is for you to get the book, CRC Exam Guide to
Success (9th edition).  Authors are Joseph A Hill and  Roger O. Weed.
You can find the 9th edition through bookshare.org.  If you utilize
LearningAlly, formally RFBD, they also carry that title in the 8th edition.

I don't remember where you said you are in your masters, but if you just
started it, don't pick up that book and read it cover to cover.  Take it
little by little so you won't feel overwhelmed.  You have plenty of time.
*Smile*

I wish you the best of success with your masters and new career in
rehabilitation.

Erin