[rehab] UEB Exam

Bonnie Lucas BLucas at AlaskaBVI.org
Wed Jun 10 22:30:38 UTC 2015

Hello,

Is anyone on this signed up to take the UEB certification exam while at convention? If so, I am looking for a phone study partner for a couple of session before convention. It would work best if you are from the west because of the time difference. I am in Alaska which is one hour earlier than the West Coast. You can email me off list and we can exchange information then.

Thanks.

Bonnie

Bonnie Lucas, MS, CVRT, MSW
Braille and Technology Instructor, VISA Coordinator
Equipping Alaskans for Success
Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Drive
Anchorage, Alaska  99517
Phone: (907) 248-7770    Direct: (907) 771-4306
www.alaskabvi.org       www.facebook.com/alaskabvi

[PCG-EmailIcon (1)]

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website to learn more about how our work transforms lives.
This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly contact the sender