[rehab] B/VI Teacher Opening southern Minnesota

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Jun 10 20:25:50 UTC 2015

From: blind-visually-impaired-bounces at lists.state.mn.us [mailto:blind-visually-impaired-bounces at lists.state.mn.us] On Behalf Of Christian Wernau
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 3:09 PM
To: DCD at lists.state.mn.us; blind-visually-impaired at lists.state.mn.us; statewide-phd-list-serv at lists.state.mn.us; asd-list-serv at lists.state.mn.us
Cc: Jennifer Butts
Subject: [BVI] B/VI Teacher Opening

The Zumbro Education District is searching for a teacher for blind and visually impaired students.  Due to the severe shortage of B/VI teachers, there is some state and federal funding to help support getting this license.  We would like to pursue this possibility with your help.  Attached is a job description for you to pass on to your friends, neighbors and colleagues that may be interested in pursuing a career for teaching blind and visually impaired.  Perhaps an excellent elementary teacher might want to consider this.  Please let me know if you have any questions and/or thoughts on possible candidates.
Thanks.  Carol
--
Carol Anhalt
Executive Director