[rehab] Input on a scenario.

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 02:51:04 UTC 2015

The consumer would have to do some sort of labor market research to justify
how it would be beneficial.  Underemployment is devastating; I've been
through it before.  The individual may feel trapped, making too much to earn
disability, but not enough to prosper.  The best chance is the research,
because technically, once    you are working, supposedly, you should take
responsibility for the rest of your career development which in ideal
circumstances should be the case.  It is just that disability is still a
significant barrier, because many times, we don't get the same professional
opportunities as an individual who does not have one.  The average person
can just weather the storm until they find a better job, or get a promotion
because most people's first job in a field leavesyou a little underemployed,
where as, we might just never get out of the storm and remain underemployed.