[rehab] Question regarding labeling case files

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri Jun 19 02:24:39 UTC 2015

Okay!  I'm glad you said that, as our office will eventually go paperless,
BTW, I am trying to talk Linda Upton to getting on this list, I work with
her in managing her case files.  Hahahha.

I would like to hear how you are managing the scanning system.  Yours is
gemini,  is that right?  ICBVI will eventually get there and administration
is looking into accessible scanning systems.

Judy