[rehab] Intro.

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Mar 26 04:55:02 UTC 2015

Greetings:

My name is Judy Jones.  I work for the Idaho Commission For The Blind & Visually Impaired as a VRA, or Vocational Rehabilitation Assistant.

Although not a counselor, I do have my own case load, and one of my job duties is to assist the counselor in her case load management.

Most of all, I would like to help our counselor with solid information that will benefit blind clients.  She is great for advocating for her clients, has joined NRA and AER, and is always looking for ways of outreach.  I would like to help her with yet more resources and help her to understand how the NFB can truly support her in her endeavor.

Judy