[rehab] New member

Gloria Graves gloria.graves at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:19:59 UTC 2015

Hi all,
My name is Gloria and I am a new member to this list and was really excited when I found it. I am in my first semester of the vocational rehabilitation counseling masters program and I'm really enjoying it. My first semester will end at the beginning of May but wanted to get connected with members on this list so that I'd be able to ask questions to those of you who are either going through a vocal rehab masters program or those of you who are already vocational rehabilitation counselors and working in the field or who have worked in the field. I am hoping to meet great people and learn lots of things from the experiences you  all have and I'm hoping you're willing to share those. I was wondering if there was any advice any of you could give to me as I'm going through my program and to help strengthen me as a future professional and the vocational rehabilitation counseling field? I will have completed all of my classes in the fall of 2017 and will have to do it internship during the spring of 2018 so I was wondering if anyone could give me ideas as to where I could start gathering information so that I can begin studying for the CRC licensing sure exam? Thank you so much in advance and hope to hear from you all soon warm regards,
Gloria Graves