[rehab] New member

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sun Mar 29 20:27:58 UTC 2015

Hi, Gloria, welcome to the list.  I am also new to the list.  Although I am
not a VR counselor, I do manage our counselor's case load, and I am hoping
she will eventually join this list.  If I were a client, I would want her
for a counselor, so she would have a lot to add.

I also have my own case load, plus run our office and manage our small
regional aids and appliances store.  My title is VRA, (Vocational
Rehabilitation Assistant, and I work for the Idaho Commission For The Blilnd
And Visually Impaired.

Best wishes in your studies.

Judy