[rehab] Target to Recruit Through NFB

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri May 29 15:46:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

For the past week or so, I have been communicating with a representative of
Target Corporation.  While they will not be able to come to our Job Fair
this year, they will list their central office (mostly technology)
positions through our Jobs and Rehab listservs.  If they get a good enough
response, they may come next year, but they are already booked this year.
Please welcome Target Corporation and by all means apply for their job
openings.  Note: for hourly store positions, you will need to apply at
local Target stores.

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee