[rehab] vonage business

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu Nov 19 13:58:49 UTC 2015

Hi Kelsey,
I am afraid the technological questions you ask are beyond me.  I am
forwarding this to both the jobs and rehab lists to see if a kind
individual either has the answer or can help you find one.  I also suggest
you contact the International Braille and Technology Center at the
National Center for the Blind.  The phone there is 410-659-9314.  There
are many smart people there who can help you answer these kinds of
questions.