[rehab] FW: Job Posting for SSU

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri Apr 15 19:32:30 UTC 2016

Dear Job Seekers,

Below is the link to a Minnesota State Services for the Blind job posting
on Careers.mn.gov.  I tried to follow it but it didn’t take me to the job
posting.  What it seems to do is take you to all of the current State of
Minnesota job vacancies.  Since it really the link to the actual job
posting, I don’t know why it doesn’t take you there, but the system
recently was “improved”, and a number of people have complained about it.
Since it is a good job, and Ed Lecher is a wonderful guy to work for, it is
worth threading your way through the state technology.

After you have followed the link Ed gives you, you will find in the left
hand side of the page some links.  Follow the one that says agencies.  That
will give you a drop down.  Choose “Employment and Economic Development”.
Four job listings will pop up.  Click on State Program Administrator –
4600.  It is for a part time job that pays well and involves traveling to
service providers and educating them about the services blind seniors
need.  It’s a good job with benefits, and the State of Minnesota pays well,
too.

If you want more information about the job, contact Heidi Hartwig at
651-259-7089 or Heidi.i.hartwig at state3.mn.us.  If you find their system
inaccessible, contact Karen Lilledahl at 651-259-7089 or
Karen.lilledahl at state.mn.us.  These state jobs close rapidly, so move
fast!  If you have trouble accessing the Minnesota State system, please do
not complain to Ed or me.  Call Karen Lilledahl, as she can do something
about it.

Good luck,

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee