[rehab] FW: Seattle Lighthouse for the Blind Job Announcements

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu Mar 10 15:46:33 UTC 2016

*From:* Kevin Daniel [mailto:KDaniel at seattlelh.org]
*Sent:* Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:34 AM
*To:* Dick Davis
*Subject:* Seattle Lighthouse for the Blind Job Announcements
*Importance:* High

Dick,

We are actively seeking solid qualification matches from within the blind
community for the attached Computer and Assistive Technology Instructor
positions.

If you are aware of individuals who might be interested, please have them
contact me with any questions or apply directly on our website,
seattlelighthouse.org

Thank you,

*Kevin D. DanielSenior Director of Strategic Recruiting*

*The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. *Phone: 206-973-4060 ext.2460

E-mail: kdaniel at seattlelh.org <rhanna at seattlelh.org>