[rehab] FW: OCB Principle Exec Manager Position Announcement

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Mon Sep 5 23:13:02 UTC 2016

*From:* DeNotaris, David [mailto:ddenotaris at pa.gov]
*Sent:* Friday, September 02, 2016 1:34 PM
*To:* Dick Davis (ddavis at blindinc.org)
*Subject:* FW: OCB Principle Exec Manager Position Announcement

*From:* list-manager at ncsab.org [mailto:list-manager at ncsab.org] *On Behalf
Of *Hopkins, Raymond E. (DBVI)
*Sent:* Friday, September 02, 2016 2:08 PM
*To:* ncsab_members at ncsab.org
*Cc:* ##DBVI Job leads (DBVI) <DBVI-Jobleads at dbvi.virginia.gov>
*Subject:* [NCSAB Members] FW: OCB Principle Exec Manager Position
Announcement

Colleagues,

The following announcement is shared on behalf of the Oregon Commission for
the Blind.

Thanks,

Ray

Please note that our Training Center Director position at the Oregon
Commission for the Blind is now open for applications.

The following is a link to the recruitment…

Principal Executive Manager C (Orientation & Career Center for the Blind
Director)
<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1517421/principal-executive-manager-c-orientation-career-center-for-the-blind-director>

Sincerely,

Angel C. Hale

Director of Vocational Rehabilitation Services

Oregon Commission for the Blind

Phone: 971-673-1588

Toll Free in Oregon: (888) 202-5463

Fax:  (503) 234-7468

Email: angel.hale at state.or.us

www.oregon.gov/Blind

Expanding Opportunities for Oregonians with Vision Loss

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message
and any attachments from your system.