[rehab] Tips on managing paper work

Carlos Montas carlos.montas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 15:45:16 UTC 2017

Good morning to all. My name is Carlos  Montas. I am wondering if any one has some tips on how to not only learn paper work but how to organize it.
So for those of you who do not know, I have been working as a vr counselor for the past six years. I worked in Florida, and in May I started working for the Iowa department for the Blind.  I would like to know for those of you who are blind, how do you approach  creating  an organizational structure that allows you to to keep track of the paper work? I need to point out that I work from home. This is a new experience for me. Thanks for your assistance with this.

Sent from my iPhone