[rehab] Tips on managing paper work

Bonnie Mosen bonnie at mosen.org
Tue Dec 26 07:25:09 UTC 2017

Hi Carlos. First, congrats on your new job in Iowa. Very interesting how you
are able to work from home. Prior to moving to NZ, I worked for the
Massachusetts Commission for the Blind, and we used a system called System
VII which enabled us to keep track of case notes, applications, forms etc.
We could access it from the road with a state issued laptop. They've
switched to something different now. The government being government we
still had to print the documents out and place them in the clients folders.
I would write a Braille note on the bottom of the paper telling me what it
was. Hope that helps.

Cheers
Bonnie Mosen