[rehab] [Caution: Message contains Redirect URL content] Re: Being both a client and employee

Fatos M. Floyd FFloyd at okdrs.gov
Wed Jan 4 19:50:44 UTC 2017

But, sometimes, staff needs long term blindness training which agencies may not be able to pay from their budget.
I was not talking about accommodations.
Thanks

Fatos Floyd, CRC,  Field Services Coordinator
Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services
Visual Services

Mobile: 918-230-7156 | Toll Free: 800-845-8476 | www.okdrs.gov

Empower Oklahomans with Disabilities