[rehab] FW: [NFBWNews] FW: Sales & Mission Development Representative/Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Jan 25 19:15:52 UTC 2017

*From:* nfbwnews at googlegroups.com [mailto:nfbwnews at googlegroups.com] *On
Behalf Of *Hyde, David W. (ESC)
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 25, 2017 12:34 PM
*To:* nfbwnews at googlegroups.com
*Subject:* [NFBWNews] FW: Sales & Mission Development
Representative/Milwaukee, Wisconsin

*From:* Jobs [mailto:jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org] *On Behalf Of *Sarah Zellmer
via Jobs
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 25, 2017 11:01 AM
*To:* jobs at nfbnet.org
*Cc:* Sarah Zellmer
*Subject:* [Jobs] Sales & Mission Development Representative/Milwaukee,
Wisconsin

Hello, NFB Family and Friends,

Beyond Vision is a National Industries for the Blind affiliate, and we’d
LOVE to hire a blind professional for this exciting position. I’m attaching
a more thorough job description, but please see the general posting below:

*SALES & MISSION DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE*

You’ve Got a Mission to Sell!

Beyond Vision is a non-profit social enterprise dedicated to providing
career opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired. Our
latest endeavor: to promote the professional services of our brand new,
blind-operated customer care center here in Milwaukee. And that’s where a
top-notch sales and business development representative comes in.

The Sales & Mission Development Representative will:

•              Work independently and with customer care center management
in identifying and cultivating new business prospects.

•              Effectively manage the sales process from lead development
to accepted proposal. Work with customer care center management and
accounting to ensure accurate pricing, scheduling, and customer set-up.

•              Develop and provide professional presentations to prospects
at their site or at Beyond Vision. Effectively leverage our mission and
full range of inbound and outbound customer care at businesses, trade
shows, and conventions.

We require:

•              3 or more years of sales experience in a B2B or B2G
environment.

•              A track record of business development success. Quantifiable
history of moving prospects full cycle from lead to sales closure and
beyond.

•              Demonstrated mastery of CRM-based networking/follow-up.
Sales Force experience preferred.

•               passion for our Mission and a “Mission First” work
philosophy.

We offer a competitive salary/commission program, benefits, and a culture
committed to cooperation and fun.

Send your resume and salary requirements to: hr at beyondvision.com

Learn more about Beyond Vision at www.beyondvision.com

Sarah Zellmer

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

5316 West State St,

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208

Tel: (414) 758-2737 (direct)

Fax: (262) 439-5865 (confidential)

Email: szellmer at beyondvision.com

[image: beyond vision] <http://www.beyondvision.com/>

*Website* <http://www.beyondvision.com/>   l   *E-News Archive*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/blind-ambition/C:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
 l   *Linkdin* <https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond-vision-501-c-3>   l
*Twitter*
<https://twitter.com/beyondvision_WIC:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
l   *Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/BeyondVisionWI>   l   *YouTube*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHrbjc4edULERRJn31GRaYQ>   l   *Donate*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/support/donate/>

*Beyond Vision is enriching the lives of American’s who are blind…through
the dignity of work valued by customers and the community. *

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nfbwnews/c217156239814a1fb2d7d1930a727ba1%40Exchange.wcbvi.k12.wi.us
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nfbwnews/c217156239814a1fb2d7d1930a727ba1%40Exchange.wcbvi.k12.wi.us?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.