[rehab] question for blind or low vision rehab counselors

Rhonda Partain rhonda.partain at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 00:37:05 UTC 2017

Hello, I have an interview for a job with vocational rehabilitation.
The secretary scheduling the interview said there is a panel  question
part and a written part. I told her I would need accommodations since
I am blind. She seemed uncertain what to do so I told her I could
bring my laptop along which has Jaws installed and then I would be
able to type in the written responses. Do any of you have any
interview tips or suggestions?
Thank you.
Rhonda Partain