[rehab] Blindness mannerisms:

Angel238 angel238 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 1 08:46:00 UTC 2017

The watch word, here, and everywhere, is mutual respect.  As I pointed out
in a previous message.  Too many blind people are so caught up in the things
they can do, independently, and how successful they might be, they too often
forget to respect the wishes of others.  If they make choices which
contradict those of others.  It takes an enormous amount of courage and
strength to do what you are doing, Erica.  I know how proud your mother must
feel.  Because I feel the same sort of pride, in you and in what you are
doing.  In order to become the best, and the finest, blind person you can
be.  You have made the finest decision it is possible for you to make.  I
applaud you for having the amount of courage you have shown thus far.  I
feel sure you will succeed in your rehabilitation courses, and you and your
gentleman friend will reach toward new heights together, and will be among
the happiest of people.