[rehab] Blindness mannerisms:

Angel238 angel238 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 29 18:02:54 UTC 2017

This is so true, particularly as we are a minority group.  All minority
groups are guilty of these same things.  Why did the National Federation
abandon their old slogan, which read:  security, equality, opportunity?  I
think that was a more apt one than that which exists now.  We certainly
haven't abandoned those aspirations for us all.  For with them, we will
unavoidably live the life we choose.  Another objection I have concerning
the new motto is:  It sounds less literate than the first.  To me, it sounds
more like an unfinished sentence.  Than it does a motto.  Whereas the first
motto sounds just like a string of words, bound together by  a common theme.