[Rehab] Christmas

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 08:40:41 UTC 2018

Stolen!
 LOL enjoy
On the first day of rehab my counselor gave to me a white cane because
I can’t see.
On the second day of rehab my counselor gave to me two talking books,
and a white cane because I can’t see.
On the third day of rehab my counselor gave to me three Braille Lites,
two talking books, and a white cane because I can’t see.
On the fourth day of rehab my counselor gave to me four talking
clocks, three Braille Lites, two talking books, and a white cane
because I can’t see.
On the fifth day of rehab my counselor gave to me five years of
school, four talking clocks, three Braille Lites, two talking books,
and a white cane because I can’t see.
On the sixth day of rehab my counselor gave to me six dogs a-guiding,
five years of school, four talking clocks, three Braille Lites, two
talking books, and a white cane because I can’t see.
On the 7th day of rehab my counselor gave to me seven jobs applying,
six dogs a-guiding, five years of school, four talking clocks, three
Braille Lites, two talking books, and a white cane because I can’t
see.
On the eighth day of rehab my counselor gave to me eight counselors
counseling, seven jobs applying, six dogs a-guiding, five years of
school, four talking clocks, three Braille Lites, two talking books,
and a white cane because I can’t see.
 On the ninth day of rehab my counselor gave to me nine
authorizations, eight counselors counseling, seven jobs applying, six
dogs a-guiding, five years of school, four talking clocks, three
Braille Lites, two talking books, and a white cane because I can’t
see.
 On the tenth day of rehab my counselor gave to me ten scanners
reading, nine authorizations, eight counselors counseling, seven jobs
applying, six dogs a-guiding, five years of school, four talking
clocks, three Braille Lites, two talking books, and a white cane
because I can’t see.
 On the 11th day of rehab my counselor gave to me eleven magnifiers
enlarging, ten scanners reading, nine authorizations, eight counselors
counseling, seven jobs applying, six dogs a-guiding, five years of
school, four talking clocks, three Braille Lites, two talking books,
and a white cane because I can’t see.
 On the 12th day of rehab my counselor gave to me twelve computers
talking, eleven magnifiers enlarging, ten scanners reading, nine