[rehab] Looking for blind and visually impaired participants for a usability study

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Mar 21 20:22:24 UTC 2018

Hi Kay,

I am going to send this out to our National Federation of the Blind jobs
and rehab listservs and pass it around where I work.  I’m sure some people
will reply.

Best wishes,

Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee

Everyone else:

Kay’s contact information and company are at the bottom of her email to
me.  Feel free to contact her directly.  They pay.

Dick