[rehab] FW: career info

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri Mar 23 16:11:55 UTC 2018

Dear Members of the Jobs and Rehab Listservs and Employment Committee,
I got this email from Gary Lemberg.  Can you help him?  He would like to
talk with someone who can give him advice on becoming an insurance
salesman?  I have known many people who have been insurance sales people,
but do not know anyone currently.  You can contact Gary at
gary at samoblie.net.
Thank you,
Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee