[rehab] FW: Mentorship Program

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed May 23 20:06:23 UTC 2018

Dear Members of the Jobs and Rehab Listservs and the NFB Employment Committee,

I would appreciate your help with the NABS (National Association of Blind Students) Mentorship Program for the 2018 NFB Convention.  If you would like to be a mentor (or know someone who would be) please follow the link and complete the application.  Katy Olson’s contact information is below if you have any questions for her.

Best wishes,
Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee