[rehab] Employment Committee Events for national convention

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu May 24 15:52:16 UTC 2018

Dear Jobs, Rehab, and Employment Committee listmembers:

Well, our schedule of events at the National Convention has finally arrived, so I am sending an open letter to jobseekers and employers so everyone can plan to attend.  I will let you know more about the rooms when I get more information about them.  Bobbi Pompey will be sending out information soon about the Etiquette Dinner.  We are still collecting employer registrations and hope to soon have a registration method for jobseekers in place.  We’re going to have some interesting new employers this year.  Keep watching this listserv for more information.

Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee

Sent from Mail for Windows 10