[Rehab] Job Opening Seattle WA

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu Nov 29 16:46:44 UTC 2018

FYI<

Dick Davis

The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc is seeking qualified candidates for the
positions: DeafBlind Community and Retreat Coordinator and TTC Computer and
Assistive Technology Instructor.

Apply online at: http://thelighthousefortheblindinc.org/jobs/

We ENCOURAGE DeafBlind and Deaf to apply for positions that they are
qualified for!

You can also apply by sending your cover letter and resume to Keith Clark,
DeafBlind Program Director at kclark at seattlelh.org <
mailto:kclark at seattlelh.org <kclark at seattlelh.org>> .  For any more
question about employment opportunities, you can contact Korian Thomas,
DeafBlind Employee Support at kthomas at seattlelh.org <
mailto:kthomas at seattlelh.org <kthomas at seattlelh.org>> Thank you,

Keith

Keith L. Clark

DeafBlind Program Director

The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.

Phone: (206) 512-8503   |   Web: www.thelighthousefortheblindinc.org <
http://www.thelighthousefortheblindinc.org>

Our Mission: “We empower people who are blind, DeafBlind, and blind with
other disabilities by creating diverse, sustainable, and meaningful
employment opportunities.”