[Rehab] FW: Career Opportunities with TAD PGS

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Oct 16 22:10:27 UTC 2018

*From:* Marich, Sarah [mailto:Sarah.Marich at adeccona.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, October 9, 2018 8:28 AM
*To:* ddavis at blindinc.org
*Subject:* Career Opportunities with TAD PGS

As noted yesterday, in the weekly job report email, I have attached the job
descriptions for hundreds of seasonal positions available in AZ, TX, MN and
NC.

To apply for these positions, please have your veterans or persons with
disabilities call 800.261.3779 and speak to a recruiter.

All the best,

Ben Marich

Veteran's Outreach Manager
Let TAD PGS and me help you make every day Veterans Day
TAD PGS, Inc.
1001 3rd Ave. W. Ste 460
Bradenton, Florida 34205
Email: Ben.Marich at adeccona.com