[Rehab] FW: blindness rehab positions available in Chicago IL

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu Sep 20 21:30:35 UTC 2018

>From Sherry Shirek of North Dakota.

Dick Davis

*From:* Sherry Shirek [mailto:sherrybeth7 at gmail.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, September 20, 2018 9:53 AM
*To:* ddavis at blindinc.org
*Subject:* Fwd: blindness rehab positions available in Chicago IL

Dear Dick,

We have not met. Nice to meet you via email! I know your name and position
at BLIND Inc. and I have previously been on the NFB employment list serve.
In case you have not already been informed, I am forwarding on the
attachment, which lists some jobs in blindness rehab in Chicago. I am on a
variety of job and rehab lists, so felt compelled to pass this on to you.

Thank you and have a great rest of your day!

All the best, Sherry

Sherry E. Shirek

Secretary & Legislative Director

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Voice/text 701-781-3055

Email sherrybeth7 at gmail.com

www.nfbnd.org

[image: NFBND Logo RGB Square.jpg]

With love, hope & determination, we change dreams into reality

blindness is not what holds you back