[Rehab] FW: Job Opportunity in Nevada-Orientation and Mobility Instructor 2

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Aug 13 21:56:36 UTC 2019

*From:* Terri Rupp [mailto:terri.rupp at gmail.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 13, 2019 4:51 PM
*To:* ddavis at blindinc.org
*Subject:* Fwd: Job Opportunity in Nevada-Orientation and Mobility
Instructor 2

Forwarding along a job posting for an orientation and mobility instructor
here in Nevada.

Wholeheartedly Yours,

Terri Rupp

President | National Federation of the Blind of Nevada

702-524-0835

President at nfbnebada.org

www.nfbnevada.org

Follow us on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofnevada/

blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Larry Coffey <ldcoffey at detr.nv.gov>
*Date:* August 13, 2019 at 11:55:04 AM PDT
*To:* "'president at nfbok.org'" <president at nfbok.org>, 'Terri Rupp' <
terri.rupp at gmail.com>
*Cc:* Richele Pennock <r-pennock at detr.nv.gov>
Instructor 2*

Hi Jeannie and Terri,

We are currently recruiting for an Orientation and Mobility Instructor 2
which requires a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college
or university in rehabilitation of the blind, orientation and mobility,
rehabilitation teaching or special education and one year of professional
experience providing training in orientation & mobility and the use of low
vision aids to blind or visually impaired clients in a rehabilitation
setting. Below is the announcement, we are hoping you will be able to share
this with your base.

*Orientation/Mobility Instructor 2*

*Recruitment #* 37089

*Open to:* All qualified candidates

*Closes:* When recruitment needs are satisfied

*Location:* Las Vegas

If interested, apply on the NEATS/NVAPPS website:

https://neats.state.nv.us/NEATS/Recruiting/ViewAnnouncement.aep?recruitmentId=37089

Best Regards,

*Larry Coffey, M.S.,COMS*

*Orientation & Mobility Instructor II*

Bureau of Services to the Blind and Visually Impaired

3016 W. Charleston Blvd. Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV 89102

Office (702) 486-0393

Cell (702) 708-6358

Fax (702) 486-5253

Email: Ldcoffey at detr.nv.org