[Rehab] FW: Beyond Vision is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join us in Milwaukee, WI

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Mon Dec 9 21:20:27 UTC 2019

*From:* Sarah Heesen [mailto:sheesen at beyondvision.com]
*Sent:* Monday, December 9, 2019 3:05 PM
*Cc:* Sarah Heesen <sheesen at beyondvision.com>
*Subject:* Beyond Vision is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join
us in Milwaukee, WI

Hello again, Family and Friends of Beyond Vision!

It seems I have a new opportunity to share every week! This one’s brought
to you by the letters A/P and by coworker Linda from Accounting who’s just
announced her plans to retire in February! It’s an excellent, full-time
position with full benefits, a discretionary yearly bonus, and access to
several pathways for learning and upward mobility. I wanted our friends and
partners around the blindness and disability-related communities to be
among the first to know. Please get the word out to your families and
friends in turn!

Our ideal candidate has a minimum of a 2-year degree in Accounting, or an
MBA with an Accounting concentration. A few years’ on-the-job experience in
performing A/P in either a manufacturing, retail, or wholesale environment
is also key (somewhere with lots of inventory and vendors/suppliers to
follow up with, in other words). This job cannot be performed remotely, but
Beyond Vision does assist with house-hunting and relocation costs.

Check out the job posting below for application instructions plus more
details. There’s a job description attached for even more details about the
details. For details about the details about the details ... well, you’ll
just have to come join our team for those! We’re looking forward to meeting
you!

Take care and talk soon,

Sarah

*Accounts Payable Clerk*

A Mission that Counts

Beyond Vision is a social enterprise dedicated to the mission of providing
career

opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired. Whether it’s
in our manufacturing and

assembly plant, our new state-of the art call center, or in our retail
locations on government

facilities nationwide, we provide quality employment for people who are
legally blind. We are now

seeking a talented and efficient Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team
and our mission.

The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for maintaining and
accurately processing accounts payable for the organization.  This includes
the tracking, processing and reporting of daily and monthly expenses.
Duties also include reconciling accounts and processing payments to our
venders.

*We Require:*

·         A passion for the goal of employing blind and visually impaired
individuals and a demonstrated mission-first mentality.

·         A two-year degree in accounting or 3-5 years of experience in
accounts payable.

·         Experience working in a manufacturing and/or wholesale or retail
distribution environment preferred.

·         Experience performing three-way (PO/Receiver/Invoice) match for
processing inventory

·         Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
in order to meet tight deadlines

·         Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.

·         High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated poise, tact,
confidentiality, and diplomacy.

*We Offer:*

·         Competitive compensation and full benefits package.

·         A culture that values delighting our customers, constant
improvement, and fun!

·         The opportunity to use your many professional talents to make a
profound difference in the lives of others.

Send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
jobs at beyondvision.com

(Learn more about Beyond Vision at www.beyondvision.com)

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.

Sarah Heesen

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

5316 West State St.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208

Tel: (414) 758-2737 (direct)

Fax: (262) 439-5865 (confidential)

     mailto:SHEESEN at BEYONDVISION.COM <SHEESEN at BEYONDVISION.COM>

[image: beyond vision] <http://www.beyondvision.com/>

*Website* <http://www.beyondvision.com/>   l   *E-News Archive*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/blind-ambition/C:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
 l   *Linkedin* <https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond-vision-501-c-3>   l
*Twitter*
<https://twitter.com/beyondvision_WIC:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
l   *Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/BeyondVisionWI>   l   *YouTube*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHrbjc4edULERRJn31GRaYQ>   l   *Donate*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/support/donate/>

*Beyond Vision is enriching the lives of Americans who are blind…through
the dignity of work valued by customers and the community.*